Ready-made limited liability companies for sale – Poznań
Do you want to start a business quickly, but you do not have enough time to complete the formalities related to establishing a company? Or maybe you don’t want to deal with the difficulties you may encounter during the business registration process? If so, the best solution may be to buy a limited liability company.
LTD Solutions from Poznań offers its clients the sale of ready-made companies. Using the services provided by our company will save you valuable time and money related to establishing a company. The acquisition of a ready-made company allows you to start operating immediately.
What are our companies for sale characterized by?
The companies that we propose to our clients for sale are both newly founded companies and companies with history. Each limited liability company offered has everything that is necessary to conduct business in accordance with applicable Polish law. This means that our ready-made companies for sale have:
- The numbers required to run a business (REGON, NIP, VAT, KRS),
- Fully paid-up minimum share capital,
- Open and active bank account in PLN, EURO, USD,
- Flexible company agreement, with a broad classification of the business activities of the PKD company,
- Other corporate documents that are required under the provisions of the Commercial Companies Code.
Companies prepared for sale are a perfect solution for people who respect their time. The acquisition of this type of company and the commencement of operations in it may take place in one day.
Companies with a history, including those that are not active, may facilitate obtaining financing (leasing or credit), subsidies or allow the enterprise to participate in tenders and other procedures. What’s more, very often companies that started operating in previous years inspire much greater trust among contractors.
What is the procedure for selling the company?
Procedure for the sale of a limited liability company looks like this:
- Company reservation by the client,
- Preparation of documentation regarding the sale of shares in the company,
- Sale of shares before a notary public,
- Provision of a complete set of documents necessary to run the company.